Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, September 27, 2010

More Technicals For Celtics?


Last year the Celtics had technical foul problems, and next year it could get worse with the NBA deciding to expand the guidelines on calling technical fouls during the referees’ annual meeting. Here is what could lead to techincal being called now...

- Running directly at the ref to complain.

– Questioning a call excessively, even if in a calm manner.

– Making aggressive gestures, such as air punches, on the court.

– Using demonstrative disagreement, such as hitting his own arms to demonstrate how he was fouled

I guess there is a part of me that likes it, because I hate all the complaining, but then again this just gives the refs a bigger influence on who wins the game. This is my biggest problem with the NBA, the refs really can control who wins, and it really just sucks. I am excited for this season, but that excitment could wash away quickly if this gets out of hand.

One thing I can say is that it is probably a good thing Rasheed Wallace retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment