Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Garnett Is A Badass


We all know KG is a badass, but that doesn't make me sick of hearing him speak, and how honest he really is...

Garnett spoke of the depressed mood he was in following the Celtics' NBA finals Game 7 loss to the Lakers.

Said Garnett: "Very dark, to be honest, dark. 'Just leave me alone, let me be my myself. I don't want to deal with anything right now. Let me just be in a dark place.' Just the way I replay the game over and over in my mind, trying to get a resolution to some type of place to where you can settle with it. I never found it, but that's what it is. I say it's fuel to the fire."

I fucking love this. I love that he cares, and that this team is fired up to get the season started. I know it sounds like such a simple thing, but I love KG being a leader on this team. His skills are in decline, but even after he retires I hope he stays involved somehow.

Garnett also talked about his use of "cuss words"...

"Cuss words are a part of life, let's say that. You know what, I always said if I kid has never heard of cuss words, they don't know what I'm saying. I don't promote cussing, but it helps. I look at it like it's straight to the point. It's nothing that I'm proud of. If I could stop, I would. But [expletive]. This is me. If you don't like it, then you don't have to like it. This is who I am, though."

Hell yea, KG keep being a crazy, scary bastards. I think intimidation does work against some teams, and hopefully Lebron will be just as soft as he was on the Cavs this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment