Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, October 25, 2008

College Football Recap


#9 Georgia 52 #11 LSU 38
Here is what this game came down to...LSU doesn't have a QB, because Ryan Perrilloux had to be a dick head and get kicked off the team. I know Lee threw for 287 yards, but the 3 picks were inexcusable. Moreno had a big game with 168 yards and a TD, and once again looked awesome. The thing that was most troubling for LSU was that the defense let up 52 points. This was supposed to be one of the best defenses in the NCAA, but still I blame a lot of that on the turnovers.

UNC 45 #23 BC 24
Boston College sucks, and it was about time they ran into the team that was going to prove it. Hopefully now I won't have to hear anything from the super Frauds for awhile. The best part of the game is that people got to see UNC WR Hakeem Nicks, who I think might be the best WR in the country. Nicks had 8 receptions for 139 yards and 3 TDs.

#8 Texas Tech 63 #19 Kansas 21
I'l be honest I never thought Texas Tech was very good, but damn...they are proving me wrong. Kansas has a solid squad this year, and Texas Tech blew the doors off them. I mean this game was over at halftime, as QB Graham Harrell throwing for 386 yards and 5 touchdowns. The question now is should Texas Tech be in the running for the National Championship Game.

#1 Texas 28 #7 Oklahoma St. 24
The game was a lot closer then I thought it would be, but the difference once again was Colt McCoy. Listen I hate Texas, but this kid is a stud, and by far the best QB in the NCAA. I think he is making a real mistake if he comes bapenispenisck for his senior year, because I think he has a real shot at going number 1. Today he threw for almost 400 yards and 3 TDs, while running for 40 yards and another TD...Amazing.

Louisville 24 #14 South Florida 20
I thought South Florida was very overrated, and finally they should be sent down to where they should be after this loss. Louisville made its case that it could win the Big East (I still don't think they will), as they played solid defense, and WR Scott Long had 134 yards and 2 TDs.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment