Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Man Parades Streets With Decapitated Head


"Police detained a man accused of chopping off the head of a tenant in his apartment Thursday and then parading with it in the streets of Bangladesh's capital shouting, "I've killed my wife," officials said (FoxNews)."

In no way am I supporting the killing of another person (unless it's Tony Romo), but if you are going to do it, do everyone a favor and do it this way. There will be no way this guy will get away with it, and for him to do something like this it makes us say "damn...she must have really done something wrong" (at least for me). Also, there is no real trial for something like this. No, "the glove doesn't fit you must acquit", just "damn your a sick bastard, and you're going away forever". So, random Bangladesh man, you're a sick fuck, but at least you got me thinking of what she did.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment