Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So Let Me Get This Straight Isiah....


You OD on sleeping pills, say it was your daughter who ODed, the cops said no way they would mistake a 47 year old man for a 17 year old woman and you are sticking by the story?

This guy is a bigger snake then I thought. I hated the man as a Coach, GM and especially as a player (highlights) and now I have a reason to hate him as a person. I don't respect this man at all and neither should anyone.A person who decided to throw his 17 year old daughter under the bus rather than fessing up to his own actions is a snake. He could have said he did it by accident, but I guess blaming it on your daughter is a lot more honorable.

God Isiah, I really wish you died.

No comments:

Post a Comment