Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tigers Let Renteria Go



The Detroit Tigers declined the option on shortstop Edgar Renteria's $11 million option. The Tigers still have to pay him 3 million, but in my mind they had to do this. Renteria does not play well in the AL, this year he only hit .270 with 10 homers and 55 RBI, and is 33 years old. DP loves this guy, but I can't stand him. I really just think he is awful, and I just base that on his defensive play in Boston. Hopefully Renteria will listen to me when I say, "STAY IN THE NL". He could still be a solid player there, because for some reason he seems to tear it up. As long as I never see him in or around Boston again, I'll be a happy man.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment