Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 24, 2008

LeBron Supports Obama So You Should Too



Listen, I am not going to tell you who to vote for because frankly, I don't care. What irks me the most is when you have guys like LeBron, Jay-Z, Greg Oden, Brady Quinn, and Curt Schiling giving their political views in hope to change some peoples minds. Let people make up their own mind on who they are going to vote for without interfering. The LeBron thing pisses me off the most because yesterday Jay-Z and him threw a concert to support Obama in Cleveland, but a month ago when he was playing for the Olympics on a world wide scale he said he didn't want to get into politics. Why the change LeBron? is it because you are a pawn to Hip Hop and Jay-Z?

I say screw McCain and Obama, Vote for Devery Henderson.

I he can lead the team in receiving yards and the NFL in yard per catch, why can't he lead the Country?



No comments:

Post a Comment