Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Patriots Running Out Of RBs


Well after I came out and said that I expected LaMont Jordan to play this Sunday, it is looking less and less likely like that is going to happen. The Patriots have announced that Morris, and Jordan are now doubtful for the game against the Rams. That leaves the Patriots will only 3 running backs left. Kevin Faulk, rookie BenJarvus Green-Ellis (who was just picked up last week from the practice squad), and fullback Heath Evans. I love Kevin Faulk, but he is not a full time back, so the Patriots are going to have to use Evans for short yardage. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot on Matt Cassel's table. The good news is that the Rams defense is weak, and I really expect Cassel, Welker, and Moss to have another big week.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment