Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bruins Trade Kessel To Move Up In Draft?


I reported earlier that the Bruins are looking to move up in the draft to get their hands on Chris Kreider. Well now they are reporting it may be Kessel that gets traded...

"The Bruins are looking to trade up to get their hands on someone they covet, and they may trade 21-year-old Phil Kessel to get him, the Star Tribune reports. Chiarelli wants to trade Kessel because he's demanding a deal worth between $4.5 and $5 million a season, and the Bruins are looking to cut salary (ESPN)."

I disagree with this. I really think if someone is going to get delt it will be Savard. It would really hurt me to see Kessel go, and I still think he will be in a Bruins uniform next season. The Bruins do need to dump some salary with they want Kessel back, but shipping out Savard would certainly help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment