Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 29, 2009

Patriots Not In On Vick


Not that I ever really believe the rumors, but....

"Sources have told Michael Lombardi of National Football Post that the New England Patriots have dropped out of the running for Michael Vick. The two greatest factors in eliminating consideration for Vick signing with the Pats was the offensive scheme and the lack of an opportunity for No. 7 to become the eventual starter (ESPN)."

Well this isn't much of a story, but I am glad I don't have to hear anymore speculation about the Patriots talking to Vick. I don't think any of these rumors really mean anything until Goodell sits down and decides when he is going to allow Vick to try to make a comeback. I don't know if he can be a QB again, and it seems like most people are looking at him as more of just a "Wild-Cat option".

No comments:

Post a Comment