Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stephon Marbury Wants To Come Back


“I’m not trying to get a bunch of money,’’ Marbury said. “I know Boston doesn’t have a bunch of money. I’m not seeking out teams with more money. I want to play for a championship-contending team. I can’t play for a young team that’s not in a position to compete for a championship.

“I want to play in Boston. I’m not going to say that I don’t. But I know the way that business works. If I don’t come back it won’t be because of me.’’

“They brought me in when I was going through some things,’’ Marbury said. “They showed a lot of faith in me. They believed in me, even when I wasn’t playing well. The fans and the organization were behind me every day.’’

I like it and I want him back. Marbury was somewhat of a disappointment, but I have a feeling after being back for a little, he will get his legs underneath him and be a very efficient person off the bench. He can still ball, and if we can get him for not much money, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment