Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 23, 2010

Darth Vader Robs New York Bank


"A man donning a Darth Vader mask at a New York bank has entered the dark side. Police say the man entered a Chase bank branch on Long Island on Thursday, displayed a gun and demanded money. A surveillance camera caught the "Star Wars" character wearing a blue cape and camouflage pants. The bandit escaped from the Setauket bank with an undetermined amount of cash (FoxNews.com)."

This is bad news for all of us. Obviously needing money for a new Death Star or something awful. I guess the economy has been tough on everyone.

I have to say I am little disappointed in this story. It had so much potential, and then this guy had to halfass it. I mean if you decide to wear a Darth Vader mask the least you could do is wear the entire outfit. If I worked at this bank I would've given up a lot faster if he didn't wear a blue cape and camouflage pants. It just wouldn't cut it for me...I mean what's the point of the blue cape?

I mean come on man, now you're just being ridiculous...grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment