Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 26, 2010

Really Tony?



Here are his comments:
" "Ultimately, it was the way [the Grizzlies] embraced me, the way they reached out to me and let it all out," said Allen. "They let me know I was needed. In Boston, I was kind of overshadowed by those guys -- Paul Pierce and Ray Allen. Here's a ball club that's on the rise and a lot of guys can make names for themselves. It's a coming out party for a lot of guys on this team."

"I don't mind embracing the [defensive] role, but there is more to my game; let's not get that twisted," said Allen. "Whatever I can do to win ballgames -- if that's just passing out Gatorades or flashing towels or giving somebody a high-five, I'm willing to do that."


Does he not know that he will be overshadowed by OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay? I'm really disappointed in this reaction by him, because it goes to show how selfish he actually was. Tony is a serviceable scorer and a great perimeter defender and that's it. If he is leading the team in scoring ever, it's probably not a good thing.

The crazy thing is that if he was looking for more playing time, he probably would receive it in Boston with all of the old bones guys. He actually also changed Bostons opinion of him last year, and would have looked at as a James Posey type of guy that could do no wrong.

Either way, I hope he can live up to his words, because I'm skeptical.

Also Rajon Rondo has something to say about Miami:
“They should be good, but they ain’t done nothing yet.”
Fact, Fuck LeBron.

No comments:

Post a Comment