Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doc Rivers To Miami?


If this happens I might kill myself.

According to Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, Pat Riley has his eye on current Celtics coach Doc Rivers.

“Riley has his eye on Doc Rivers to someday coach the Heat,” writes Wojnarowski. “Rivers has one year left on his Celtics contract, and has been heavily affected by the distance between him and his family still living in Orlando.”

Basically the scenario would be that Doc's contract runs out at the end of the year. He wants to be with his family, so most likely he is going to retire, but the Heat convince him he can have his family and be championship coach as well. So, he signs with Miami.

I still don't think it is going to happen, because I really do believe Doc will take some time off after this season and REALLY be with his family. Though, I have to admit this would certainly have to at least interest him. All I know is if this happens I am declaring war on the city of Miami. I have no idea what that means, but that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment