Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 30, 2010

Celtics Sign Von Wafer


The Celtics have signed Von Wafter to a 1 year contract at the veteran minimum.

Wafer started last season in Greece, but he was waived by Olympiakos and he came back to the US and played in briefly in Dallas.

His best season came in 2008-09 when he averaged nearly 10 points in 19 minute of play per game. He shot about 45% that season... just under 40% from 3.

I really hope this doesn't mean that the door is shut on Delonte or Rudy Fernandez, but I don't mind this move. Wafer is a former Seminole so that's already a plus in my eyes and won't be a bad guard back up, but he just isn't the name I'm looking for.

This will be a wait and see guy, because I talked myself into Marquis Daniels last year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment