Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 26, 2010

Red Sox @ Angels Preview


Big series for both these teams, as they are both on the brink of being out of the playoff race. Tonight the Sox have Buchholz going against Joel Pineiro. Am I think only one that doesn't respect Joel Pineiro at all? Honestly, I think he sucks I don't get how he is even 10-7 with a 4.18 ERA. Maybe I'm wrong, but I refuse to take him seriously.

Buchholz on the other hand is a stud. He had a roug first start back, but I think that was rust more then anything else. The Angels aren't a great hitting team, so I expect Buchholz to have a strong start tonight. Saying that, he hasn't had great success against the Angels in his career (2-2 with a 6.35 ERA in four career starts).

Hopefully V-Mart will start tonight, as his comeback along with the other guys who have come back this week, will breathe some life into this team that has really seemed to have hit a wall over the past couple of weeks. The Sox need to start winning now, and I think they get it done tonight.

Boston wins 10-3
Player of the Game: Buchholz

Game starts at 10:05PM on NESN.

No comments:

Post a Comment