Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eddie House Joins The Nazi Party, I Mean The Miami Heat


"Former Celtics guard Eddie House has reached an agreement to join the revamped Heat lineup, House's agent Mark Bartelstein told Yahoo! Sports. House was traded from the C's to the Knicks for Nate Robinson last season. Bartelstein said this week that he had talked to the Celtics about the possibility of the 10-year veteran returning to Boston, but the sharpshooter will take his talents to Miami instead, agreeing to a two-year deal worth a reported $2.8 million (WEEI)."

I am a little pissed about this just because I do like Eddie House, even though I didn't really want him back on the Celtics. Now I have to hate him. I hate everyone involved with the Miami Heat.

As for the Celtics, I don't think affects them very much. I agree with DP that their best option is probably Delonte West once he is cut from the Timberwolves. He is a good shooter, can play some defense, and oh yea he porked LeFag's mom. All of that adds up so someone we need on the Celtics.

No comments:

Post a Comment