Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dez Bryant Tells Williams To Fuck Off


Sportscenter is making a big deal out of this story. Honestly, I think it is a non-issue...

Receiver Dez Bryant has done everything right on the field during the first two days of Dallas Cowboys training camp, but he refuses to participate in an NFL rite of passage. According to the rookie first-round pick, Roy Williams and the other veteran receivers can carry their own shoulder pads after practice. Williams gave his pads to Bryant after Sunday's morning practice, but Bryant declined to carry them. Williams threatened to go to "step two" when talking to reporters.

"I'm not doing it," Bryant said. "I feel like I was drafted to play football, not carry another player's pads (ESPN)."

Usually I would jump all over this guy saying that he needs to carry his pads and be a normal rookie, but I hate Roy Williams so much that I really find this whole thing funny. Williams should be carry everyones pads for making so much god damn money and not earning a penny of that. He has to be one of the most overrated players in recent memory, and yet he still gets to cash checks from the Cowboys. I wish Bryant just came out and said that. Something like "Naw man fuck him, he sucks, and has made enough money he can carry his own pads".

Don't get me wrong, Bryant will pay for this in some way, and he will get hazed, but it would be a much stronger statement if it was coming from anyone else other then Roy Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment