Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 26, 2010

This Pisses Me Off



Basically this is a thing called Booty Pop where girls can make their asses more fuller and get the Kim Kardashian look. You can read more here.
This is bullshit because I love big butts, you can probably tell from a majority of my chicks of the day. If I ever brought a girl home that I thought had a butt and found padded panties, I'd be pretty pissed. This is the equivalent of me walking around with a cop uniform and when people ask me to help them, me saying, "sorry, I'm not a cop"

Stop being stupid and insecure women, because at the end of the day your going to have saggy boobs, stretch marks from popping out children and an eventual mom haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment