Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 23, 2010

Beasley Ditches Pot For Greatness



The Timberwolves were finally the team that ended up grabbing Michael Beasley when the Heat had to ditch him for LeFag & Co. No one really paid attention to it, because most people think Beasley is a clown, and will never do anything. Well, Timberwolves team president David Kahn had an interesting thought on the matter...



"He's a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana and has told me that he's not smoking anymore," team president David Kahn said in an interview on KSTP-AM, "and I told him that I would trust him as long as that was the case."



Ok, well it's never a very good sign when one of your best players on your team is a pothead, but who am I to judge. To be honest, I kind of believe in Beasley. He wasn't as bad as people made him out to be over the past two seasons (14.3 points per game and 5.9 rebounds), and is still only 21 years old. I think he might actually breakout with the Wolves, since he should be a main part of the offense. Then again, if I had to live and play in Minnesota I'd probably smoke a ton of pot.



Best part of this whole things is that their president is named Khan...



No comments:

Post a Comment