Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chris Paul "wants" to Stay In NO



After Chris Paul met with the Owner and President of the Hornets he had this to say:
"The meeting went well. It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with coach Williams, [team] president [Hugh] Weber and our new general manager, Dell Demps," Paul's statement said. "I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team. I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come."

That's the biggest crock of BS I have ever heard in my life. This is exactly how the meeting went:

Chris Paul walks in

Chris:
I want out

Hugh Weber:
You're not going anywhere we aren't trading you, and this is what you're going to put on twitter so everyone in New Orleans doesn't hate you.

Chris:
I want to be traded, seriously! Here are the teams I...

Hugh Weber:
You're not going anywhere we aren't trading you, and this is what you're going to put on twitter so everyone in New Orleans doesn't hate you.

Hugh Weber: Why are you still in my office? Bye.

Chris Paul walks out with his head down

There are still rumors out there that CP3 still wants to be traded, but why the hell would New Orleans do that? Chris is just going to have to deal with it. This situation could get real ugly fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment