Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sox Need To Bring Back Style


There isn't much to write about today, but DP and I were having a conversation last night that I found somewhat interesting. I was going on a rant about how more MLB players should suit up like college players (eye black, high socks, stirrups, ect). DP and I then started to think if there is a Red Sox player currently that wears his uniform like that. We couldn't come up with any (if you do let me know).

Anyways, I just think I'd be cool if some of the players did it. Not Papi, or Youk but players like Ellsbury, Pedroia I think would fit the mold. I really don't know where I'm going with this, but I just think it's a style that should be brought back more. It just doesn't seem like you see guys wear their uniform like that much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment