Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cavaliers @ Celtics Preview


I would be a lot more pumped about this game if Pierce was ready to go, but he is hurt and sick, so he most likely won't play tonight. The Cavaliers lost three straight games after acquiring Antawn Jamison, but were able to beat New Orleans last time out. The Cavs are a better team right now then the Pierce-less Celtics. I really don't think anyone can argue that, but lets be optimistic for a second.

Since acquiring Jamison the Cavs defense has been flat out awful. Sure you can chalk this up to the team not having time to gel yet, but Jamison is not known for his defense, and the Celtics should be able to score on this team. The Cavs have also lost 9 straight when having to travel to Boston.

Ok, back to being miserable. The problem is that the Celtics played shit defense last game too (against the Knicks). They were playing without Pierce in that game, and they will be doing the same tonight. If they play like that again, this game is going to be a blowout in the truest sense of the word.

I hate the Cavs. I really do. I was so pissed that they got my boy Jamison, and I really want to pick the Celtics to win here. The only way I can see them beating them tonight is if Rajon Rondo has the game of his career, and Ray Allen stay hot. I think Boston will keep it close, but the Cavs just have too much talent, and trying to beat them without Paul Pierce is asking a little too much.

Cavs 102 Celtics 96

Tommy Award: Rajon Rondo

No comments:

Post a Comment