Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Caron Butler In Trouble For....Chewing Straws?


Apparently Caron Butler likes to chew straws during games, and I guess that is against the rules, as the NBA has told Butler not to bring straws to the games anymore. I have to admit that I have a tendency to chew straws, so I guess I support Butler, but I don't think I could do it while running around on the basketball court.

What makes this story funny is the way the fans are dealing with it. For the Mavs next game fans have been encouraged by radio stations to bring straws to the game and chew them. I don't know why, but I find that hilarious.

Here is the real question. Will Mark Cuban be one of the fans chewing on a straw?

No comments:

Post a Comment