Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 26, 2010

Westbrook Says Vick Will Be Traded


I wrote a post earlier about the Rams might be taking Bradford with the #1 pick. My argument for the Rams not taking Bradford with the #1 pick has been that I think Vick is going to the Rams. This seems to be gaining some steam as Westbrook was on the Dan Patrick show this week and said that Vick will "definitely" be traded before the start of next season.

Some Eagles fans seem to think that Vick is staying, but I don't buy it for a second. The Eagles have other areas they need to focus on, and Vick isn't even their 2nd QB (Kolb is), so it really would be fucking stupid to keep Vick.

The two top teams that keep coming up in Vick rumors is the Bills and Rams. Both teams make a lot of sense, but something tells me that the Rams are the much more likely option (could be because I think Vick is better in a dome).

No comments:

Post a Comment