Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 26, 2010

New IPhone App: TigerText


When I first read this I thought it would just be texts that Tiger Woods sent to his skanks, but as I read on I found out it is way better. This app allows users to set a time limit on how long a text that they send will hang around after it has been read. When that lifespan has been exceeded, the message will disappear from the recipient's phone, the sender's phone and any servers. The message cannot be forwarded anywhere, stored anywhere or sold to any tabloids for an undisclosed sum.

Let me start off by says that every celebrity in the world should have this. Think about it. How many celebrities have gotten in trouble because of text messages? I mean it is really an endless list, so this is just a great fucking idea for them.

Beyond that anyone who has a girlfriend should get this. We all know that there is a time that you'll shoot a text to a former lover, and even if it is something as harmless as a "happy birthday", it is not going to go over well. So my suggestion is everyone should get this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment