Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods Speaks


This is the most over hyped news story maybe ever. Tiger apologized, and said he will continue to get help for his "sex addiction". Do I believe any of it? No, of course not, but honestly who the fuck cares?

I want Tigers Woods hitting golf balls. That's it. I don't look to him for my morals. I don't care who he is fucking. All I want is to flip on SportsCenter and see Tiger Woods doing things no other golfer can.

The only thing I am bitching about here is the fact that he is not playing right away. I don't believe he has some sex addiction, and this is really just to get the press to layoff a little bit. Fuck all that, just play golf. That's why you are the first billion dollar athlete, and that's all I care about. Other then that, everyone just layoff Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment