Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 26, 2010

Well... Boners Dead


I wrote a couple days ago about how Boner from "Growing Pains" is missing somewhere is Canada. Well, they found him and he is dead. I did enough jokes when he was missing that I feel it is kind of inappropriate, but feel free to do your own.

Koenig's body was discovered by a search team on "bridal path" in Stanley Park, which is over 1,000 acres and one of the largest urban parks in North America. They haven't released how he died, but someone in his family said that he was in a lot of mental pain, and he took his own life. So I am guessing pills.

Poor guy, but I guess life is hard on child stars, and it can't be made any easier when your name is Boner.

These pills made Boner limp....sorry couldn't help myself. Sorry Boner.

No comments:

Post a Comment