Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Latest On Nate Robinson To The Celtics (UPDATED)


Sources say the Knicks have reached a tentative agreement on a deal with Boston sending Nate Robinson and a second player to the Celtics for Eddie House, J.R. Giddens and Bill Walker. As of right now we have no idea who the 2nd player from the Knicks will be. Hopefully they just get this deal done already, because I am really sick of reading about it.

I have written this article like 4 times now, so here are the cliff notes.

- I am not a Robinson fan, which apparently makes me a racist.

- I think it is a good trade.

- I will miss Eddie House.

- Robinson can handle the ball, which the Celtics badly need on that 2nd unit.

- I think the Celtics needed to do more.


***UPDATE***

Deal is done it is Robinson and Marcus Landry for Giddens, House, and Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment