Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby or Hard Work?

hard Work Leon Powe

or
Big Baby Glen Davis


I'm not giving up on this season at all, however, Bob scared me a little when he brought up next year and everyone aging another year. The biggest off season question we are going to have to go through is Big Baby or Leon Powe. Both are free agents and both are going to demand between 3-5 million a year. I have a soft spot in my heart for both of these guys, because even though they may not be the most athletic, best sized big men, they play bigger and stronger than they are. Both players have stepped up in crucial times when we needed them too. Leon Powe absolutely killed the Lakers in game 2 last year, and has been an absolute garbage man in the time he plays. He can rebound, score inside, take a charge, and has an uncanny ability to get to the free throw line. Even though he is undersized he is a good defender.

For Big Baby. Baby has played out of his mind of late when K.G. and Leon have been out. He has made the loss of those two a lot easier. He has developed into an absolute great bench player. He is physical, he hustles, he defends, he rebounds and he actually has a decent mid range game.

To me, you have to pick Baby. I believe Leon is the player that we see now, and I believe Glen has a higher ceiling. So even though I will hate to Leon in another uniform, I will accept it. But hell, maybe we will sign both.

No comments:

Post a Comment