Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 24, 2009

Phil Mickelson is My Kind of Guy

110% ripped off from Deadspin, just to get that out of the way. Phil apparently has a sense of humor that would rival his Cablinasian pal. The back story has something to do with Nick Faldo (douche) and Mickelson hanging out in a room as part of some dinner event just before The Masters. The following conversation was overheard.

Phil (loud enough for everyone to hear): "Gee Nick, I didn't realise that you are such a big guy. How come you used to hit it so short?"

Faldo: "Listen Phil, when you shoot 19 under par to win the Open at St Andrews you can start giving me a hard time."

Phil: "I understand that. But how come you hit it like such a pussy?"

Faldo: "I played golf the proper way."

Phil: "Yeah, like my wife."


With quick wit like this, it is no wonder why Tiger walks miles ahead of Phil between shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment