Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 27, 2009

Down Goes Gordon?


"Bulls guard Ben Gordon was scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday after straining a hamstring in the first half of Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Boston Celtics in Chicago. "I was driving and I heard something pop," said Gordon, who incurred the injury while shooting in the second quarter. "It's sore; hopefully it's not too serious. I'm going to do what I need to do (ESPN)."

This guy has been unreal. He hits shots I don't think Kobe could hit. So, this would be huge if he is going to be out. The Bulls seems like they just pull games out of their ass, but the C's have been there every game to win. If Pierce could hit his important free throws then this series would already be over. Anyways, we'll keep you updated on the Gordon injury. The next game is tomorrow at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment