Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Around The NBA From The Answer


It's been a while since I had a rant. Let me catch up on things. Lets start with the NBA playoffs.

Western conference

Lakers-I need not use my own words because Charles Barkely said it best. The Lakers are winning because they are good. They are beating The Jazz because they are more talented, have a deeper bench, better coach, home court, so on and so on. Notice how I didn't say The Lakers are winning because they are hungry. Or, The Lakers are winning because they are on a mission. This is going to hurt them later on. If down the road they play The Nuggets or a team from the east, they will get beat in 6 or 7 because they look the same as they did last year, like it's just another game.

Jazz-Good effort. Boozer, Williams, your doing all you can do. I'm just afraid your under staffed. Not enough talent to get past The Lakers.

Nuggets-Don't sleep on The Nuggests. I repeat, Don't sleep on the Nuggest. This is a championship basketball team. They can beat anyone in a seven game series. It's unlikely they beat a team from the east, but I do think it will be Nuggets Lakers western conference finals. Nuggests could win. This team has hovered under the radar all year. Look out for them to be a serious contender down the road.

Hornets-Again, under staffed. CP3 is not Allen Iverson of 2001. He cant do it alone. I'm sorry but if Rasul Butler is starting on your team, it's not time for a championship yet. I can't say I'm surprised by this. In the off season they added James Posey. Posey is a guy you add after you feel you have a championship roster as a bonus. Not the guy that is the difference maker. Hornets might pull one more win out but it's a waste of time. Start thinking about who you can add to Chris Paul and make a real run.

Rockets-Ewww. What a filthy team. I fucking hate the Rockets They are boring and always hurt. I say no more.

Trail Blazers-Team of the future in the West...but not the present. I strongly believe they beat the Rockets. They make noise in round two...but that's where it stops. And mark that in the success column for this young team. Brandon Roy is a super star. Aldridge is not far from a superstar. Oden, though you think he will be a superstar, he won't be, he's an average center and always will be. The Blazer have a future ahead of them and I expect them to go out in the second round fighting.

Spurs- Tic Tic Tic Tic...BUZZZZZZZZZZZ. Times up. Manu is old...Duncan is old...this who fucking team is old and it's time to turn the page on the Spurs that once were. A great fundamental basketball team. If I were running this team I would do all I could to trade for a high draft pick for the next two seasons. Unload some of these veterans and build around Tony Parker. Spurs might be out of the playoffs before this article gets posted.

Dallas- I'm shocked. I know the Spurs are old but so is Dallas. This is one old team beating the other. Dallas will move on but get crushed in the next round. Crushed. The should rebuild as well.


Eastern Conference

Caveliers- What can I say about them? They are clearly the best team and clearly playing the best basketball. This is setting itself up to be Lebron vs Kobe in the finals. Wouldn't that be entertaining. If that does happen...I hope Lebron ends Kobe's career. But, I'm not yet sold on this Cavs team yet. They beat the Pistons. So what. The worst team in the playoffs by a long shot. The Pistons have given up. The Cavs are on a mission. But, don't be suprised to see the next series they are in go to game 6 or maybe even 7.

Heat- This team is the most unpredictable team in the playoffs. Why? Because on paper they are an average team. They are the 5 seed. But, they have Dwayne Wade. Kobe, can't win by himself, Lebron, can't win by himself. Those two guys proved that last year when they didn't win. Wade, can win all by himself and he has already done it. Remember...finals MVP. So I think they beat the Hawks and then they play the Cavs. Forget about Kobe and Lebron for a second and lets talk about Wade vs Lebron. Don't think the Heat get beat in 4 or 5. That series goes to game 7. That's a promise. If anyone can do it...D Wade a can.

Hawks- my East team of the furture. This team has a lot of great years ahead of them. A young center in Al Horford, and young power forward in Josh Smith, Joe Johnson is only 27. This team is great and getting better. They have been hurt by bad seeding. Last year they took the champs to 7 games, and this year they have Dwayne Wade. Next 2 or 3 years look for them to do well.

76ers- WOWWW. I'm impressed. Give it up for Philly. They really have a chance here. Though I think they are gonna fall short, they have given The Magic a run for their money. This team is also young. They just need a new center and they'll be better for it.

Magic- They have shown their true colors by not running right over the Sixers. This team, if they don't get beat by Philly, will lose in round two. Enough said.

Pistons- BBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (thats a flat line) They suck. They wont even make the playoffs next year. Fuck Rip Hamilton.

Bulls- Give it up for The Bulls. Young team. How good is Derrick Rose. Not as good as Rondo but almost. I thought they'll would be done in 5. I was wrong. This series might go to seven games. But no Bulls win. Sorry. But give them credit. All young players. First time head coach. Bright future for these guys.

Celtics- Have you been watching Rajon Rondo? I mean holy shit. He's averaging a tripple double for the series. Only Wilt Chamberlan has done that. I'm afraid without Rondo we'd be out already. Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce are taking turns being hot and cold. Rondo is the only consistant player. But he can't be the guy in the 4th quarter with the ball. In fact he wont be. All series Rondo takes jumpers, drives, does crazy shit, double overtime he was very passive. I didn't like that. But he's still 23. The Celtics only hope is making it to the Conference finals and Garnett having a comeback. and even then...you can't just jump in the playoffs and be a major factor. It can only be a small help. The future of this team lies in the hands of Paul Pierce. Paul is good enough to lead us all the way to their finals. But he has to play great every quarter of every game, and I just don't see it right now. But look for the Celtics to make it to the conference finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment