Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gisele Kind Of Deserved This One


From Bridget Moynahan's camp, "If Gisele loved Bridget's child like he was '100 percent her own,' then she would not talk about him in the press. Discretion and respect are not either of Gisele or Tom's virtues, as was evidenced even when the child was still unborn and they publicly flaunted their relationship without any discretion whatsoever."

So last week Gisele here are some ridiculous quotes about Tom's bastard son. In Vanity Fair, Bundchen not only said John was "100 percent her child," she added: "It's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day . . . He's my little angel -- the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life. I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child -- I feel it is, 100 percent."

I want to take Gisele's side because she is super hot, and even though I think she is a bitch in real life and tell myself she isn't that hot, I would get an instant boner if I saw her. But Bridget is right about this, drawing attention to someone when you're constantly in the spotlight isn't going to do any good for that person. Either way, they should probably fight naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment