Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Latest On Big Baby


After receiving an elbow to the mouth by Dwight Howard, Glen Davis suffered a concussion and had to leave Game 4 in the third quarter. He spoke briefly with reporters after the game and said he'll play in Game 5 on Friday.

"Point blank, I ain't speaking. I'm all right. I'll be back next game," Davis told the Boston Herald. "That's all you need to print."

Shelden Williams will be moved up into the rotation if Davis can't play in Game 5.

I really don't know what to believe at this point. I mean if he had a concussion I would think he would be out at least for next game, but Davis seems confident that he'll be out there. The Celtics really need him to play. Perkins could be suspended, Wallace is having back spasms, and sorry but I really don't want to see Shelden Williams covering Dwight Howard. But at least Doc Rivers still has a sense of humor about all this...

"I don't know what kind of test they're going to do with Davis because he's a little delirious half the time anyway, so I don't know how he's going to pass a test," head coach Doc Rivers said with a laugh. "I'm worried about that. But I guess he's going to have to do something for them to clear him."

I really don't think Doc likes Big Baby at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment