Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why Not?

I know there has been a lot of these videos, like the one for New Hampshire, but I hate New Jersey, and this is just too good. So, why not watch Newark get taken down a peg or two?

The best part of this whole thing is that people from Newark are fucking pissed. These are some of the comments from youtube...

- swear ta god if i find this guy in newark ill fuck hang him on my tree for putting up bull shit

- You, mofo's would really get robbed and jacked, looking like you shoot needles your damn self, can I buy you a sandwich! Mothafucka's look like you from pleasantville! VIDEO IS WACK!

- bitch dont disrespect my city ill find u

As you can tell all these people definitley went to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment