Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, May 24, 2010

More Shots At The Bruins



"This is not hockey, we're not even looking at that," said Garnett. "The Bruins are not the Celtics, the Celtics are not the Bruins. It's apples and oranges."

I like this quote. I hate the speculation now that the Celtics are up 3-0 people are going to compare it to the Bruins. I'm in now way saying that this series is over, but I really don't see the Celtics blowing a 3-0 series lead. What also sucks is that the Bruins fucked up the one thing we had over New York(or the Yankees) by rubbing a "at least we never blew a 3-0 lead before." line. This isn't meant to be a shot at the Bruins because frankly they were overachieving and really shouldn't have made it that far with the injuries and it was nice to see overzealous Boston Bruins "fans" saying, "Philly teams can't beat Boston teams period" got humbled.

I got you Ash and Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment