Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jay Cutler Never Wanted To Be Traded Now?


"I was surprised they decided to trade me this soon," Cutler told FoxSports.com. "I didn't want to get traded. This wasn't me. They [The Broncos] had been going back and forth saying things, wanting me to be their quarterback and then they didn't.

"I really didn't want this. I love Denver. I really like my teammates. I didn't want it to get this far."

If that isn't the most chicken shit, puss move I have ever heard. Cutler obviously wanted to be traded. That is why he put his house on the market, referred to the Broncos in the past tense, and oh yea, demanded to be traded. Jay Cutler is probably getting cold feet because his demands are coming true and he didn't want to seem like an asshole when he left Denver. If he really liked his teammates he wouldn't have put himself above the team when he demanded to leave.

Fuck Cutler. Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment