Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Belichick Talks Moss


A lot has been made this offseason about Randy Moss' comments that this will be the last year with the Patriots. Well today was the first day that Belichick spoke about those comments...

"Well, conversations between myself and the players I'll keep between myself and the players," Belichick said. "I think we all know that this is a performance business; I think every one of us is (aware) of that. I think we all kind of feel like we're year to year. You're judged by your performance every year; that's not a big secret."

Typical Belichick there isn't much here, but I do believe he is being 100% honest. Every year could be your last in the NFL. Moss isn't getting any younger, and yet I don't see him taking a paycut to stay, thus he is will likely be gone. Belichick knows it, Moss knows it, and if you are any fan at all you should know it.

The only one that I think had a problem with Moss comments was Kraft. Only because Moss said the Patriots don't pay their players, and he has made well over $20 million since joining New England. Even that doesn't matter, because just like Moss said he is gone after this year. He still has to play hard, because he is going to want one more payday, so I'm not worried in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment