Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reid Now Thinking Of Dealing McNabb?


Andy Reid came out and stated that he is entertaining offers on the Eagles quarterbacks. He did not say which one, but obviously the media wants it to be McNabb. I have said before that I think it is stupid to trade McNabb unless it is for crazy draft picks or something. Kolb could be the future, but there is no reason to keep Vick.

I can almost guarantee the Eagles will not go into next season with all 3 of these QB's, so right now I am sure they are just seeing what is out there. I am not sure what they could get for Vick, but I bet they could get something like a 2nd and 3th rounder for Kolb.

In the end, keep McNabb he is still a top 10 QB in this year (I might even say top 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment