Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rondo Won't Talk USA Basketball


We reported a little over a month ago about Team USA not asking Rondo to a tryout. Well that has changed, and it goes without saying that it is a smart choice, since he might be the best PG in the Eastern Conference. Anyways, Rondo is not jumping on board right away...

"I'm focused on trying to get a championship. It's an honor to tryout for the team but right now I'm trying to worry about the Celtics, and I don't want to think too far ahead. I want to take advantage of the opportunity we have as a team. Right now I'm not even thinking about it."

Yes Rondo. Good. You get it. The season is coming to a close. The Celtics haven't exactly been the team we were expecting, so everyone's focus should be on the team and not anything down the road. Rondo knows there is a small window with this current group of Celtics, and letting his focus down for even a day would be a big mistake.

He'll eventually go to the tryout, but I do love the comments that his only worry right now is on his own team.

No comments:

Post a Comment