Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 29, 2010

Izzo To Oregon?


When I read this I got so mad I nearly had to leave work. Well, that doesn't take a lot, but still this is complete bullshit.

There are some reports saying that Oregon is going to throw all the money it can at Izzo to get him to leave Michigan St. Sorry, not gonna happen. This guy is a God at MSU. He puts this team in the Final 4 every year. He might just be the best coach in college basketball, so there is 0% chance that the Michigan St. is going to just let him walk.

I fucking hate stories like this, because you know their isn't a shed of truth to them. So, if you see this story on your TV, just change the station, because trust me it ain't happening.

Go STATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment