Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ben Could Be In A Little Trouble



"Approximately 30 seconds after he saw Roethlisberger talking to the woman, Duncan said one of the accuser's friends approached Duncan and said, 'I think my friend is in the bathroom with Ben, but the door [leading to the bathroom area] is locked, and I'm trying to get back there, and this guy [one of Roethlisberger's friends] wouldn't let me through.' Duncan said she also told him, 'I think my friend may be drunk.'" More

I really don't know what to think of this. One second I think he's innocent, and then the next shady things happen like a bodyguard guarding the door and the tapes of that night get over written. I believe that this whole ordeal is the girls fault trying to get some money out of the greatest quarterback of all time. But Ben should really stop putting himself in these situations because this will happen all the time. He has enough money to get a high class hooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment