Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jets Next On Hard Knocks


The New York Jets are the next up on HBO's Hard Knocks. It is a good choice. Rex Ryan should be entertaining, and then on top of that you have the star value of LT, Sanchez, Revis, ect. I really do love that show, and I'm looking forward to this season.

Saying that...I have to question 1 thing. Did LT know that the Jets were going to be on HBO before he signed with them. Not that it is a big deal either way, but he do know he is an ego maniac, so I wouldn't put it past him. I mean it seemed dead even between the Vikings and the Jets, and then he quickly signed. It could've been that he might have a chance to start, but I like my theory better.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see if this impacts the Jets season. The Bengals were the first team to be on Hard Knocks that actually improved on their record from the previous season.

2001 Ravens 12-4/10-6
2002 Cowboys 5-11/5-11
2007 Chiefs 9-7/4-12
2008 Cowboys 13-3/9-7
2009 Bengals 4-11-1/10-6

No comments:

Post a Comment