Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why Is Everyone Giving Urban Meyer A Pass?



Why aren't more people questioning Urban Meyer's bullshit he pulled after the season? He retired and said he was done with coaching, than a couple weeks later he said tricked ya, I'm back. He was a huge distraction to the team and the University of Florida. I have a feeling this isn't going to be the last time we hear this BS from this over dramatic coach. I hope that the Gators finish with 5 losses and he dies, because I don't want to deal with him. Now that his butt buddy Tim Tebow is gone, he is probably going to struggle with the SEC schedule.

I don't know why I wrote this article, I just wanted people to not forget how much I hate Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment