Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Leinart Already Losing Starting Job


We all know it is a make or break year for Matt Leinart, and most people seem to think he will fail. I have always stuck up for him, but he might not even make it to the season opener. Leinart was 4 for 6 for 28 yards against the Titans on Monday, and he led his team to a trio of three-and-out possessions.

I know his number aren't good, but he was playing without Larry Fitzgerald, and from what I saw from Derek Anderson I wasn't overly impressed with him either. In my eyes they have to give Leinart the ball to start the season. They need to build up his confidence, and I think they should name him soon, so there is no question. If he falters during the season then they can go to Anderson, but I'm telling you right now Anderson is a fraud, and although Leinart might be too I still think he has way more upside.

No comments:

Post a Comment