Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mariners @ Red Sox Preview


Great pitching matchup tonight with Jon Lester facing Felix Hernandez. Lester got lit up last time out, but I think he is going to rebound nicely against the Mariners anemic offense.

Felix has a losing record so far this year, but it's really not his fault. He has a 2.51 ERA, and would be a Cy Young candidate every year if he played for a better team then the Mariners.

I obviously think this will be a very low scoring game, and maybe I am just being a homer, but I like the Sox chances. The Sox are going to need guys like Scutaro to continue to play well and I think they get just enough offense to squeak out a win.

Red Sox win 3-1
Player of the Game: Jon Lester
Game starts at 7:05pm on NESN.

No comments:

Post a Comment