Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 20, 2010

DP's Hitlist


Not much to write about and it's a friday so here is my hitlist. I would like to say BMack was on my list, but if I did, I would most likely get in trouble for it being a hate crime, because you know, he's gay. Anyways, here it goes:

A-Rod
Kobe
Poopface Gasol
Sasha Vujacik
Ray Bourque
Bill Belichik
Robert Craft
Urban Meyer
LeBron, LeElbow, LeFag
Dwayne Wade/ Chris Bosh/ Mike Miller/ Udonis Haslem (by association)
Brandon Webb
John Lackey
Jacoby Ellsbury
Any woman that tries argueing sports with me
Carlos Mencia/ George Lopez
Chelsea Handler
Dane Cook
ShEli Manning
Brandon Spikes
Aaron Hernandez
Joe Morgan
The Captain
Carlos Beltran
Neyo
New Jersey and mostly everything that comes along with it
Jason Varitek
Cole Hammels
Megan Fox
Everyone who tells me I should watch 30 Rock
Kerri Hilson
Tupac

No comments:

Post a Comment