Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bruins Still Shopping Savard


Bruins are “actively shopping” center Marc Savard despite this month’s news that his contract has been under investigation by the NHL.

“The investigation by the NHL definitely made teams back off from their interest in Savard, but the team is still open to trading him and trying to,” a source told Murphy (ESPN).

I'll be honest I don't want to see them trade Savard. I really like the team the Bruins have right now, and I don't think there is much more they need to add. The only way I would deal him is if they get great a really good defenseman, or a wing that can score. The Bruins are having cap problems, but I would like to see them either buyout or move Ryder rather then deal Savard. I feel the Bruins could be a special team this year, and trading Savard would only hurt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment