Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Leinart To Be Cut?


We talked last week that Derek Anderson may have taken over the #1 QB spot for the Cardinals. Now there are rumors that the Cardinals may cut Leinart. According to these rumors the Cardinals locker room has 0 faith in Leinart, and that he is not a positive influence for the other young QBs (Max Hall and John Skelton) on the roster.

I am really kind of shocked about this. Leinart hasn't been amazing this preseason, but he is completing over 80% of his passes. He has much more upside then Anderson, but I guess when you have guys like Fitzgerald you want a guy who can throw deep, and Leinart hasn't proven he can do that on a consistent basis.

As for all the locker room stuff, I don't really know what to say. I know he was a slacker a couple years ago, but I would be surprised if he still is. If he is fooling around again then it is probably time to let him go, because is he isn't taking it seriously now with Warner gone, then he probably never will.

My prediction is that he is still the week 1 starter though.

No comments:

Post a Comment